czwartek, 11 czerwca 2020

022 Why I sometimes feel like an old lady


We often associate seniors with specific activities and old-fashioned hobbies, like collecting stamps. Sometimes my friends joke that I was born in a wrong decade and I should be retired now and spend the longest holidays in my life. Well, sometimes I think that they are right and the only thing that is missing is my retirement pension. :)  Of course, I know that those are stereotypes. This blogpost doesn’t mean to offend anyone and it was just written for fun!

1.       I love mushrooming…
…and most people I met in the woods are retirees. Who could explain me one thing – everybody likes mushroom risotto or mushroom ravioli but nobody likes picking mushrooms!




2.       A cup of tea with biscuits? – Yes, please!
Dunking biscuits in tea tastes so good! I don’t know why, but many people find it a little bit old-fashioned. Well, it isn’t the most elegant way of drinking tea, so it is just better to do it in the privacy of home.



3.       I love plants!
Many seniors keep plants at their homes. This activity gains on popularity thanks to social medias. But let’s say honestly – it is easier to find a plant in a home of an older lady than in a teenager’s room. I love plants but I have no idea why ferns grow better at seniors’ houses than in mine…




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

022 Why I sometimes feel like an old lady

We often associate seniors with specific activities and old-fashioned hobbies, like collecting stamps. Sometimes my friends joke that I wa...