niedziela, 19 stycznia 2020

007 Where to eat in Wrocław?


Today I would love to share with you my favorite restaurants in Wrocław, the city where I’ve lived for almost 3 years. You might know that I’m a vegetarian but don’t worry – on my list there is also one classic restaurant with many options with meat. Let’s get started!

1.       Mango Mama:
In my opinion, this is the best restaurant ever. I love all about that place: from its pretty exotic name, climatic interior design to delicious aromatic dishes. You can try the real India’s taste thanks to Hindu cooks. What’s more, the kitchen is opened, so you can observe how your meal is prepared. Just one advice: spicy dishes are REALLY spicy. 😊 I have been there many times and I am always amazed by the taste of the food there. You can try there anything, every dish is fine-tuned and just perfect. Must-eat there? Coleslaw salad with mango.




2.       Warzywniak:
This is 100% vegan restaurant nearby Technical University. The menu is seasonal and it changes every day. The prices are very affordable, so if you are a person who would like to eat delicious dinner that wouldn’t ruin your wallet, it is a perfect place for you! Everything there tastes like polish home-cooked meals, so you can try their vegan versions of pork-chops, meatballs, beer stew… I got hungry!






3.       Panda Ramen:
If you are on Wrocław’s main square, you must visit Panda Ramen. It’s just 5 minutes away on foot. The restaurant is always full, so you must be patient and wait for your table, but believe me, it is worthy! There is nothing better than warm aromatic ramen. What’s more, you can personalize your dish and upgrade your ramen by adding some extras.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

022 Why I sometimes feel like an old lady

We often associate seniors with specific activities and old-fashioned hobbies, like collecting stamps. Sometimes my friends joke that I wa...