sobota, 25 stycznia 2020

009 Plant friendly places in Poznan


I’ve been living in Poznan since September. I loved the city at the first sight and today I would like to share with you some places that are perfect for all crazy plant ladies and crazy plant guys. If you are into plants or you just want to take some hipster-looking Instagram photos, you won’t be disappointed!

Palmiarnia
Must-see in Poznań for everybody who visits the city. An enormous botanical garden with a plenty of plants. The garden is divided into smaller sections that are dedicated to certain climatic zones. You can meet there tropical plants, aquatic plants, succulents and cactuses… Minimum two hours of amazing walk in a real jungle!



Zarośla
This is the place where I spent a half of my salary! That florist’s isn’t like others – you won’t find there cut flowers. This shop is dedicated to pot plants, so if you are fancy to change your room into a jungle, it is a perfect place for you. What’s more, the staff is very friendly and they are always ready to solve your plant troubles and give you clever advices.



Ro_ślinka
If you want to hang out with your friends and drink a cup of coffee, I recommend that place! It isn’t only one of the best cafés in Poznań but also a florist’s. Aromatic coffee, tasty cakes (there are vegan options, too!) and beautiful interior design, where plants are the major part.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

022 Why I sometimes feel like an old lady

We often associate seniors with specific activities and old-fashioned hobbies, like collecting stamps. Sometimes my friends joke that I wa...